BUFFALO TRACKER web site - NEW!

Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BUFFALO TRACKER web site - NEW!

It`s nice to have somebody skillful as Yogi on our side. I guess he is simply saying EUROPE is not useful to him.

Right Yogi??

Originally posted by Gatta
I do agree with mirekj. It would be very useful to have a EUROPE TRACKER TOO, it is very hard to find informations about Europe.

Thank you very much.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

yogi799 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Redwings
It`s nice to have somebody skillful as Yogi on our side. I guess he is simply saying EUROPE is not useful to him.

Right Yogi??

What? I come from Europe myself, bro... :-)

I may add London RPC if there's a need. Is there?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry,

Then, it is very kind of you.

Originally posted by yogi799
What? I come from Europe myself, bro... :-)

I may add London RPC if there's a need. Is there?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Hi yogi

It will be greatfull if you add not LONDON but just EUROPE.
In my opinion there is less people who apply from Europe then from US or India.

EUROPE TRACKER will be usefull for more Europen people

thanks
Old Jul 15th 2004, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

NoGreenYet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Added my timeline

Yogi799, Good job! Neat.

Hey guys, I've created this automated tracker which will allow evyrone enter their timeline so that we can study and compare them. No more browsing through endless posts or downloading Excel files is necessary - this one is fully on line. Please contribute by adding your timeline. This tracker is for BUFFALO USA VISA POST only.

(Column named SENT all is the time when you sent all additional documents such as W2 and PCCs).

Good luck to everyone - let's get the tracker to work!

Click here: http://www.yogi799.com
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Added my timeline

Originally posted by NoGreenYet
Yogi799, Good job! Neat.

Hi guys

To answer a few proposals...

Skilled vs Family? I guess that would really make me create a totally new tracker beacuse mixing these two in one application would create tons of confusion.

Column for Interview? I will consider this one seriously, but then since we already have so many entries, that might create somewhat of a problem as well (beacuse we'd have to update a lot of them which entered timelines w/o that option).

Now, for the EUROPE tracker... How do you guys see it as one combined "Europe tracker"? I mentioned London, and you guys said, no - general for Europe. Since Europe has many visa posts working at different speeds, how would you imagine combining all timelines in one site? You would have to sort by Visa post to find people who applied where you did, but then you would no longer be able to sort by anything else (since doing this would give you results from all European RPCs)?

I hope the readability problem is no longer there guys....
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Forgot to say big THANKS to everyone who is contributing to this site and for all those who sent comments/critiques. Did you guys know the Buffalo tracker alone is getting roughly 300 hits per day??? That's way beyond my initial estimations... :-)
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, I've created this automated tracker which will allow evyrone enter their timeline so that we can study and compare them. No more browsing through endless posts or downloading Excel files is necessary - this one is fully on line. Please contribute by adding your timeline. This tracker is for BUFFALO USA VISA POST only.

(Column named SENT all is the time when you sent all additional documents such as W2 and PCCs).

Good luck to everyone - let's get the tracker to work!

Click here: http://www.yogi799.com
People keep introducing your data here becasue it is very usuful for all of us...
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Gatta is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not? I think it would be great to have a European tracker with a column where you can specify which visa post you applied to. It would be useful enough just being able to sort the information by visa post.
At least you would have an idea of how many people are applying and what is the real average processing time. At the present moment it easy to find information about London but there is no way to find information about any other embassy in Europe.
Maybe it is not going to work but personally I would like to try.
Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yogi,
I think that you should also have a application post and nationality. Becasue there are many applicants whose nationality is from different country than from the applicant post. Probably this might also take the whole lot of change... but this is just a suggestion. I hope yourself and others would agree on it.
Its a wonderful site otherwise we can sort and see the data. That is really a good and helpful feature.

thanks for putting in the efforts for all of us.
goodgal
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yogi,
I think that you should also have a application post and nationality. Becasue there are many applicants whose nationality is from different country than from the applicant post. Probably this might also take the whole lot of change... but this is just a suggestion. I hope yourself and others would agree on it.
Its a wonderful site otherwise we can sort and see the data. That is really a good and helpful feature.

thanks for putting in the efforts for all of us.
goodgal
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Guys

I will create a European tracker. All European posts will be combined in one database. Please expect it sometime next week.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Hi Yogi

Thanks for that. I hope it will be very useful for Europen people.
It is great idea to create "trackers".

MJ
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

sunny_work2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yogi,

Thanks for all the help thru your timeline site. Great work. Keep it up. Tons of applicants from India will, Iam sure, find this site to sooth them, as many have gone nuts, waiting for their application to be processed. Many folks have given up and forgotten about their applications, while a few of them are planning to withdraw their applications. All in all, great work. Congrats.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

Excellent job Yogi, the european tracker will be very usefull for many of us.
Keep up the good work !

Julius

Guys

I will create a European tracker. All European posts will be combined in one database. Please expect it sometime next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.