Wikiposts

Buffalo SW Feb 04

Old Aug 19th 2005, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all
Default Buffalo SW Feb 04

Just wondering if there were any others out there waiting for PP request after applying to Buffalo in 04? I am thinking about faxing them to find out my status. I actually sent them a fax about 4 months ago as we have been having major issues with mail theft - this is being investigated by the postal sevices inspection agency and I even faxed the letter from them as proof of this. I was concerned that maybe something had got lost in the mail. I never received any response to this so applied for my CAIPS notes and discovered through them that the only thing I seem to be waiting on are background/security/criminal checks. Is it worth faxing Buffalo again to find out the status or are they just going to tell me the same thing? Please let me know that I am not the only one still waiting!

Applied: Feb 04
AOR: March 04
Addtl Docs/Police check: Sep 04
Meds: Nov 04
waiting...

Thanks!
Old Aug 19th 2005, 4:37 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Buffalo SW Feb 04

Originally Posted by traceyparker1
Just wondering if there were any others out there waiting for PP request after applying to Buffalo in 04? I am thinking about faxing them to find out my status. I actually sent them a fax about 4 months ago as we have been having major issues with mail theft - this is being investigated by the postal sevices inspection agency and I even faxed the letter from them as proof of this. I was concerned that maybe something had got lost in the mail. I never received any response to this so applied for my CAIPS notes and discovered through them that the only thing I seem to be waiting on are background/security/criminal checks. Is it worth faxing Buffalo again to find out the status or are they just going to tell me the same thing? Please let me know that I am not the only one still waiting!

Applied: Feb 04
AOR: March 04
Addtl Docs/Police check: Sep 04
Meds: Nov 04
waiting...

Thanks!
Yup, a few are still hanging around.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all

Have you been asked to redo medicals yet?
Old Aug 19th 2005, 4:49 am
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am also waiting (applied Oct 2003). According to CAIPS, buffalo is waiting for security/background check. Try sending email to buffalo.My medical expired yesterday and Bring forward date was yesterday as well. so lets see.

On eclient it says "medical results have been received" since March 05.

Good luck

newlooks
Old Aug 19th 2005, 4:56 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

My medical will be expiring on Sept 03. Redoing medicals will be the worst thing that I am expecting.