buffalo or london office?

Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Steez1982 will become famous soon enoughSteez1982 will become famous soon enough
Default buffalo or london office?

okay so i'm heading to Canada this year on Bunac, and am also applying for permanent residency. now, on the CIC website it says that you should apply with the regular application process via the buffalo office if you have been admitted to Canada for a period of at least a year - does this mean i should apply via Buffalo rather than London??

thanks!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of
Default Re: buffalo or london office?

I did, it's much quicker than London unless you have arranged employment that is willing to keep you on permanently in which case going through London seems quicker
Old Mar 28th 2008, 7:46 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buffalo or london office?

Hi

Originally Posted by mc_dub
I did, it's much quicker than London unless you have arranged employment that is willing to keep you on permanently in which case going through London seems quicker
Remember you have to be admitted for 1 year. Some IOs at POEs will issue a work permit for a year less a day.