Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year!!??

Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year!!??

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 5:14 pm
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough
Default Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year!!??

Hi guys,

I read from some other forum that some Buffalo applicants sent emails to CIC office, and got reply "your case will be finalized in early 2006". :scared:

Does that mean Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year? Anyone has similar experience? Or anyone has received PPR recently?

(BTW.. I am not trying to spread out the rumer. Just a plain question )

Thanks guys!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year!!??

Originally Posted by bubbleface
Hi guys,

I read from some other forum that some Buffalo applicants sent emails to CIC office, and got reply "your case will be finalized in early 2006". :scared:

Does that mean Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year? Anyone has similar experience? Or anyone has received PPR recently?

Thanks guys!
I just got my PPR from Buffalo last week so I doubt its reached its quota...
Tracey
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:09 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys,

Thanks guys!
I too read that post. The guy you are talking about has Sept 04 AOR, and he did his medicals only last month. So, I doubt his bchks are completed by now. Early 2006 looks reasonable timeframe for his case.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:25 pm
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pattu
I too read that post. The guy you are talking about has Sept 04 AOR, and he did his medicals only last month. So, I doubt his bchks are completed by now. Early 2006 looks reasonable timeframe for his case.
Pattu buddy, I am crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully you will get your paper soon soon ... anytime now!

Cheers!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:41 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Pattu buddy, I am crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully you will get your paper soon soon ... anytime now!

Cheers!
Thanks.

Well my BF'D is 10-10-2005. So I have a big hope that my file will be finalized on this date at least.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

pakora is on a distinguished road

Hi pattu

I also have the same BDF date, 6 months have passed after my medicals, my BFD changed from 10/10/2006 to 10/10/2005.

sO WE HAVE THE SAME bfd dates, so lets wait and watch with our fingers crossed.

QUOTE=pattu]Thanks.

Well my BF'D is 10-10-2005. So I have a big hope that my file will be finalized on this date at least.[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:18 pm
Finally it happened

BTW, a number of people posted today that Buffalo will finalize their file in early 2006. :scared:
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:25 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, a number of people posted today that Buffalo will finalize their file in early 2006. :scared:
Good luck for your finalization guys....
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:25 am
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pakora
Hi pattu

I also have the same BDF date, 6 months have passed after my medicals, my BFD changed from 10/10/2006 to 10/10/2005.

sO WE HAVE THE SAME bfd dates, so lets wait and watch with our fingers crossed.

QUOTE=pattu]Thanks.

Well my BF'D is 10-10-2005. So I have a big hope that my file will be finalized on this date at least.
[/QUOTE]

Pakora,

How do u know that ur BFD is changed? Did u get another copy of CAIPS? Mine was 19/08/2005 when my medical results are expired. God knows what is the next one. I emailed buffalo three weeks ago and they told me they are still doing security/bchks

Regards

newlooks
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

pakora is on a distinguished road

Pakora,

How do u know that ur BFD is changed? Did u get another copy of CAIPS? Mine was 19/08/2005 when my medical results are expired. God knows what is the next one. I emailed buffalo three weeks ago and they told me they are still doing security/bchks

Regards

newlooks[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Yeah thats from the caips I just got, and hopefully I get one more caips end of this month. Honestly, I have so many caips since March 2005. its not even funny! LOL.

My medicals expire March 2006
I emailed CIC and they rreplied back saying a definate date for file finalisation is unknown
Old Oct 6th 2005, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Buffalo has reached it's quota of the year!!??

I received the same message from Buffalo today. BTW, I have the same your time-line May, 2004.

It looks, we will wait another year.

I request the CAIPS for more than 2 months and I did not received it yet too.

Buffalo has big delay problem.

Good Luck.

Old Oct 6th 2005, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

junmart is an unknown quantity at this point

I was the one who opened the thread about Buffalo's "will be reviewed for finalization in early 2006" reply to my inquiry.

Just want to state that I did my medicals in Feb 2005.....