Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

BTEC Professional Development Certificate. Management Studies

BTEC Professional Development Certificate. Management Studies

Old Mar 15th 2011, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

dirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nice
Default BTEC Professional Development Certificate. Management Studies

Hi Folks,
Under Alberta PNP my High School education falls beneath the minimum requirements on exams taken and scores for potential PR application. Noc 7411 Long Haul Trucker.

However I have the above qualification that I gained doing a part time course for two years back in 2002. Im looking for guidance to whether this certificate will top up my high school education enough to give me the opportunity to apply for PR when the time arises.

Would I need to find the equivalent Canada qualification? and suggestions of which company or government office to process this through, and I presume I only sent a photocopy of the certificate?.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 6:32 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: BTEC Professional Development Certificate. Management Studies

Originally Posted by dirtytrucker
Hi Folks,
Under Alberta PNP my High School education falls beneath the minimum requirements on exams taken and scores for potential PR application. Noc 7411 Long Haul Trucker.

However I have the above qualification that I gained doing a part time course for two years back in 2002. Im looking for guidance to whether this certificate will top up my high school education enough to give me the opportunity to apply for PR when the time arises.

Would I need to find the equivalent Canada qualification? and suggestions of which company or government office to process this through, and I presume I only sent a photocopy of the certificate?.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
I cant tell you about your qualification as mine was a different BTEC diploma. I used International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS). www.icascanada.ca

You have to send off notarised copies of the qualifications, both certificate and the pages which accompany it.

JB
Old Mar 16th 2011, 11:27 am
Just Joined

dirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nice
Default Re: BTEC Professional Development Certificate. Management Studies

Originally Posted by JB0591
I cant tell you about your qualification as mine was a different BTEC diploma. I used International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS). www.icascanada.ca

You have to send off notarised copies of the qualifications, both certificate and the pages which accompany it.

JB
Thanks JB