Brown Envelope from CIC London

Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:58 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brown Envelope from CIC London

great news
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

YYYYYiiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeee

Our brown envelope arrived today too ,,, I was at work and my OH rang , came to me ,we opened it together and yes it was the passport request letter...

Unfortunately John when I finished work had to go off to work soooo cant celebrate properly till sat !!!!!

Not really sunk in but ironically this morning due to all the stress of waiting and putting life on hold etc etc we debated to throw the towel in ... Can you believe that only hrs later bingo back on track ,,,

To everyone waiting its soo hard , especially for us on the long old system ,,

Thinking of everyone xxx Julie
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:55 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations

Get the bubbly open
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

And a three day weekend to celebrate this properly. Congratulations.

Ray
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

Ohh yes forgot that ,,,, My sons 16th 2 morrow and out for a meal sunday ,,, so good times xx
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Absolutely delighted for you.....congratulations

We wish you well for your new life in Canada

All the best, Steveh
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations minxymel and nextphase on receiving your passport requests and goodluck for the future.

Poppit
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nextphase
YYYYYiiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeee

Our brown envelope arrived today too ,,, I was at work and my OH rang , came to me ,we opened it together and yes it was the passport request letter...

Unfortunately John when I finished work had to go off to work soooo cant celebrate properly till sat !!!!!

Not really sunk in but ironically this morning due to all the stress of waiting and putting life on hold etc etc we debated to throw the towel in ... Can you believe that only hrs later bingo back on track ,,,

To everyone waiting its soo hard , especially for us on the long old system ,,

Thinking of everyone xxx Julie
Wow another one from the old system thats fantastic news, next thing will be new updates being sent out

Have a great weekend
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

WOOOHOOO GOOD TIMES

Gaz
Old Apr 30th 2010, 9:43 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to both of you! Really good to see the old system is still moving along after all!

Good luck with getting everything sorted now!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Congratulations to you both!!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone

Our story not simples over the kids but ,, new chapter and as my name says .... nextphase

Posted passports today so will try and keep you all informed as to how long to getting visa ...

Thanks again Julie xx