Brothers and Sisters?

Old Mar 10th 2005, 8:03 am
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice
Question Brothers and Sisters?

On the Immigration Forms it asks for the names and Addresses of all Siblings.

Is this just for the main applicant? Or do we need the brothers and sisters of their partner/dependant?

Thanks
Helen
Old Mar 10th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Re: Brothers and Sisters?

Originally Posted by IckleHelen

Is this just for the main applicant? Or do we need the brothers and sisters of their partner/dependant?

Thanks
Helen
Hi Helen,
Because we put together our own application, we put them all down.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 8:23 am
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Hi Helen,
Because we put together our own application, we put them all down.
I'm asking because I'm not sure of all of the addresses (we don't live near).
Old Mar 10th 2005, 9:49 am
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure, but I think they use that information for the Security Check, which involves a look into not only your past but those of your relatives and associates. You might want to track down their current addresses just to save yourself time and trouble later! Because each time they ask you for more information--there is like another two or three months!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:03 am
Moved from Chester UK

Originally Posted by Inspace
I'm not sure, but I think they use that information for the Security Check, which involves a look into not only your past but those of your relatives and associates. You might want to track down their current addresses just to save yourself time and trouble later! Because each time they ask you for more information--there is like another two or three months!
Sure, good point. We'll put them all down.

Thanks, Helen
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:24 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Each applicant age 18 or older (principal applicant and dependants) must complete his or her own IMM 5406 form.

Originally Posted by IckleHelen

Thanks
Helen
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:55 am
Moved from Chester UK

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Each applicant age 18 or older (principal applicant and dependants) must complete his or her own IMM 5406 form.
Thanks, I hadn't realised we both needed to fill in one.