British Guy Canadian Girl

Old Aug 30th 2014, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

Ninum88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Guy Canadian Girl

Hello everyone,

As you've guessed from the title another overseas love story, awwww!

Just wanted to start researching the best possible options.

In a relationship around a year, in which I've been to Canada twice and her to the UK twice with a sneaky trip to Lanzarote. Skype,Facebook,whatsapp everyday. We have both decided that the expense of flights and heartbreak at the airport is just too much (I just returned 3 days ago and it sucks).

We've discussed marriage, but both know very little about fees, timeframes, questioning. I mean it can't be as easy as turn up, get married and thats it, right?

Any advice or information or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old Aug 30th 2014, 10:01 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Guy Canadian Girl

Originally Posted by Ninum88
Hello everyone,

As you've guessed from the title another overseas love story, awwww!

Just wanted to start researching the best possible options.

In a relationship around a year, in which I've been to Canada twice and her to the UK twice with a sneaky trip to Lanzarote. Skype,Facebook,whatsapp everyday. We have both decided that the expense of flights and heartbreak at the airport is just too much (I just returned 3 days ago and it sucks).

We've discussed marriage, but both know very little about fees, timeframes, questioning. I mean it can't be as easy as turn up, get married and thats it, right?

Any advice or information or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
First thing to sort is is where you are going to live, and where you are going to get married. If you want to get married in the UK, there is a specific visa you will need, however all of this is in the specific Wikis (see the top blue bar, and look in the country specific Wiki for the info there, then you can ask much more significant questions on here as you will have the basic info already.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

Ninum88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Guy Canadian Girl

I guess my post was rather vague, my apologies.

We plan to get married and live in Canada, Brantford, Ontario to be exact!

Ill take a look at the wikis.