Bridgewater bound ?

Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:31 am
Just Joined

weecoonty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bridgewater bound ?

Looking for advice from anyone who has entered Nova Scotia using the Provincial nomination route.Going to NS next month and hopefully leaving with the offer of a job.
Last night I took a look at the PN route on the Nova Scotia immigration web site and managed to confuse myself as to what documentation is required to initially seek provincial nomination. Do you have to submit the CIC docs and supporting docs at the same time?
Anyone help?

Ian
Old Apr 24th 2009, 5:37 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bridgewater bound ?

Originally Posted by weecoonty
Looking for advice from anyone who has entered Nova Scotia using the Provincial nomination route.Going to NS next month and hopefully leaving with the offer of a job.
Last night I took a look at the PN route on the Nova Scotia immigration web site and managed to confuse myself as to what documentation is required to initially seek provincial nomination. Do you have to submit the CIC docs and supporting docs at the same time?
Anyone help?

Ian
Hi Ian

Yes you submit full set of original NS application forms for the PNP, all relevent supporting documentation, (although I noticed this week they no longer have to be certified) and a full photocopied set of CIC federal application forms. You keep the original CIC forms and a copy of your whole application.

Once processed and nominated, you then send the original CIC forms with copies of the NS forms with the relevent support docs to London for the PR application.

Here are some guides which may help

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
visa london checklist.pdf (259.9 KB, 107 views)
Old Apr 24th 2009, 5:40 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bridgewater bound ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...guides/EP7.asp

above gives some more info too

Good luck