BRICK WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 2nd 2013, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Tommytank is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry BRICK WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally getting miffed off, we my hubby and I have been in the process of emigrating for approx 3 years and my god they test your patience !!!! We went with an agency I know I know .............. heard all the posts I want to; on ripping off folk but, didn't want to go through all the process to be sent back application for not dotting an i !!! Anyhow to cut along story short me n hubby are now meant to be going down the federal trade route ............. first sent to Toronto ..................... then sent back............. then sent to Ottawa........................ just sent back arrrrggggghhhh not processing international applications anyone else in similar position ? Notice Alberta has started accepting immigrants federal skilled anybody have any info ?

Sorry if this sounds like a rant !!! Well actually it is we knew it would be rocky but, chuff me if we wer'nt so stubbourn n hell bent I think we would of thrown the towel in along time ago. 3yrs may seem a short time to some but, this is peoples lives just let us in or tell us to <snip> off!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 2nd 2013 at 4:56 am. Reason: Rule 2 'n all that.....putting a star or two in it doesn't make it ok. ;-)
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 4:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BRICK WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you're frustrated.

I'm very confused as to what you've actually applied for though! Can you clarify exactly which visa route? You say you've sent something to Toronto, but there isn't even a visa office there, so what was that? Any applications must always be sent to Nova Scotia in the first instance, then they get transferred to a visa office.

Nothing has changed with Alberta immigration either, so not sure what you're referring to there?

Sorry, not much help I know, but if you can clarify exactly what you've applied for over the past three years and what stage you're at, hopefully somebody can help!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Federal skilled Trade assessment via toronto then Ottawa will get better clarity for you when hubby gets home!!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 5:44 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tommytank
Federal skilled Trade assessment via toronto then Ottawa will get better clarity for you when hubby gets home!!
As Christmasoompa said, Federal Skilled Trade stream has to be sent to Nova Scotia, per the instructions on the CIC website.

"... Mail your application and fee to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada).

Do not send your application to the visa office that serves your home country... "

Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Trades (FSTC)
P.O. BOX 8600
Sydney, NS B1P 0G1
Canada
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 6:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, what Siouxie said. ^^^^ If you've really sent the application to Toronto and Ottawa, then that's why it's being returned.

What NOC code/job is your husband applying under?
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Lightbulb Re: BRICK WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right well after chat with hubby abit, of clarity ish !!!! We sent to Toronto and Ottawa so that he could sit the Red Seal Craftworker Construction exam to no avail of course. They are now sending to Nova Scotia but, I think their intention was to sit the exam first then send off for Permenant Residency and our immigration application Has I mentioned at the beginning of the post we were intially going down the Federal Skilled worker route on my credential's like others this, was quashed in April (Nuring not on the list ) ..... Hence the skilled trade route !!! Hope that clears some of the mystery up
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Nursing : should read through my stuff before i post
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 5:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Right well after chat with hubby abit, of clarity ish !!!! We sent to Toronto and Ottawa so that he could sit the Red Seal Craftworker Construction exam to no avail of course. They are now sending to Nova Scotia but, I think their intention was to sit the exam first then send off for Permenant Residency and our immigration application Has I mentioned at the beginning of the post we were intially going down the Federal Skilled worker route on my credential's like others this, was quashed in April (Nuring not on the list ) ..... Hence the skilled trade route !!! Hope that clears some of the mystery up
Ah, yes it does, thank you! Does he have a job offer? If not, then he must sit the Red Seal before applying, otherwise the PR application will just be rejected - so make sure they don't send it to Nova Scotia yet.

What job is it for, or what NOC code?

And just to add, but you can hit the 'edit' button at the bottom right of your post if you need to amend a typo.
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

..and that is what the agency recommended and it took 3 years with the agency to get you this far? ummm... are you still with them?
I know someone being nurse who made it in 2011/12 within a year to MB as PR (mind you, she is not recognized yet..that is another story, both of them working though)
..so unless your agent or you were very stuck on a Province... he/she ..(fill in the blanks)

ok, so I had to look up what exactly craft worker means and/or does he has then a specialization in one of the trades?

Are you set on a specific Province?

http://www.gov.mb.ca/tce/apprent/mb_...ft_worker.html

http://www.gov.mb.ca/tce/apprent/mb_trades/#certificate check this out as well ...

if you find an employer in MB willing to get you job offer/LMO you should be easily able to got through the MPNP. Or if and when the strategic stream of the MPNP opens again next year, it is another route, should you have interest in Manitoba. Some of the other Provinces offer similar options... just saying