Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Brazolot Migration Group (Why the bad rep on here?)

Brazolot Migration Group (Why the bad rep on here?)

Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Morgo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brazolot Migration Group (Why the bad rep on here?)

Hi All,

I am new to the site and have read a few thing regarding Brazolot Migration Group. I am wondering why the bad reputation on here? I seem to get the impression they have a bad reputation is due to the fact it can be done yourself and they are not needed.

Myself and my partner have had a Skype meeting with them recently, the impression I seem to get is that you can get it done yourself, but they offer a much less stressed environment to do so in terms of you know your E.E Application will be done correctly.

I understand that the fees are quite high, but feel by using them it will guarantee we are going in the correct direction.

Just after some advice please,

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Morgo; Oct 5th 2020 at 8:00 am. Reason: Needed to change wording
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazolot Migration Group (Why the bad rep on here?)

Hi, and welcome to BE.

It's nothing to do with the fact that you can do it yourself. If you search back through the forum you'll find the reasons why they're not very highly thought of on here and posts from their previous clients who've been let down by them. They also charge for things that other consultants do for free i.e. consultations, visa assessment etc. If you wish to use a consultant there are lots of other companies with better reviews.

There's no 'guarantee' that you'll get PR if you use a consultant by the way, you still have to get all the paperwork sorted yourself, and one thing you might want to consider is just using a checking service, which is usually about $500 and will double check your paperwork/evidence and make sure you are submitting what you're supposed to be. It would save a lot of money but give you some reassurance (although again, there's still no guarantee you'll get PR).

What are you scoring on the CRS and have you double checked this yourself?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 5th 2020 at 8:54 am.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, and welcome to BE.

It's nothing to do with the fact that you can do it yourself. If you search back through the forum you'll find the reasons why they're not very highly thought of on here and posts from their previous clients who've been let down by them. They also charge for things that other consultants do for free i.e. consultations, visa assessment etc. If you wish to use a consultant there are lots of other companies with better reviews.

There's no 'guarantee' that you'll get PR if you use a consultant by the way, you still have to get all the paperwork sorted yourself, and one thing you might want to consider is just using a checking service, which is usually about $500 and will double check your paperwork/evidence and make sure you are submitting what you're supposed to be. It would save a lot of money but give you some reassurance (although again, there's still no guarantee you'll get PR).

What are you scoring on the CRS and have you double checked this yourself?
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I will have to have a look through the posts to find out why.

We scored 437 on Brazolot and the same when I completed the CRS earlier. The main reason we wanted to us a consultant was the fact that they would have made the application process easier for ourselves, in terms of knowledge and when to do what. We have done research on the process, but we are still nervous about our application not being accepted and then having to start again, especially with costs.

We understand that using a consultant does not guarantee acceptance but felt like it was a better was to guarantee that our application was correct and not missing vital information or credentials.

Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2020, 9:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

OK, is this for a Federal Skilled Worker application? Or a Federal Skilled Trade application?

You've found BE now, you can get advise on what to do and what to submit for free! We are lucky enough to have many pros that kindly give their time on here for free, including people that work for CIC or immigration consultants.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 10:37 am
Just Joined

OK, is this for a Federal Skilled Worker application? Or a Federal Skilled Trade application?

You've found BE now, you can get advise on what to do and what to submit for free! We are lucky enough to have many pros that kindly give their time on here for free, including people that work for CIC or immigration consultants.
Hi,

Yes this is for FSW, My partner is a Primary School Teacher and I am a personal trainer. So she would be the main applicant on the application.

From what I have read, the process can seem simple, but only if you fully understand it. I am just very unsure on timings, in terms of how long should it take to complete your E.E Application, along with when certain things need to be done i.e Medicals, Police Certs, Proof of Funds etc,

Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2020, 10:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Morgo
Hi,

Yes this is for FSW, My partner is a Primary School Teacher and I am a personal trainer. So she would be the main applicant on the application.

From what I have read, the process can seem simple, but only if you fully understand it. I am just very unsure on timings, in terms of how long should it take to complete your E.E Application, along with when certain things need to be done i.e Medicals, Police Certs, Proof of Funds etc,

Thanks
OK, just checking though that Brazolot have told you your chances are very slim with a score of 437? 460-470 is the rough score needed to get an ITA at the moment, and the last time a score of 437 or less was enough was back in October 2017. With over 40,000 people in the pool at the moment scoring higher than you, I just don't see it dropping that low again anytime soon I'm afraid.

To apply, you need the ECA and IELTS exam results, they're both mandatory for FSW applications, so you would be refused without them. Then timings will depend on how long you're sitting in the pool of applicants and waiting for an ITA, but once you've got an ITA you then have 90 days to submit a full application for PR (and that's when you need your proof of funds, police certs etc), and then processing takes around 6 months from when you submit that as a rough guide.

Will your partner lose more points due to age at any point or is she well under 30?

In all honesty, I don't think you've got much of a chance of a FSW application, and I'm hoping Brazolot have advised you of that and suggested alternative routes but I know that they can be quite keen just to sign you up and get your money, often even if you're not actually eligible for a visa! I'd explore other options if I were you, probably using your job as your partner's job isn't in demand. Are you self employed by any chance? And any particular province you're aiming for?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 5th 2020 at 11:00 am.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 11:15 am
Just Joined

OK, just checking though that Brazolot have told you your chances are very slim with a score of 437? 460-470 is the rough score needed to get an ITA at the moment, and the last time a score of 437 or less was enough was back in October 2017. With over 40,000 people in the pool at the moment scoring higher than you, I just don't see it dropping that low again anytime soon I'm afraid.

To apply, you need the ECA and IELTS exam results, they're both mandatory for FSW applications, so you would be refused without them. Then timings will depend on how long you're sitting in the pool of applicants and waiting for an ITA, but once you've got an ITA you then have 90 days to submit a full application for PR (and that's when you need your proof of funds, police certs etc), and then processing takes around 6 months from when you submit that as a rough guide.

Will your partner lose more points due to age at any point or is she well under 30?

In all honesty, I don't think you've got much of a chance of a FSW application, and I'm hoping Brazolot have advised you of that and suggested alternative routes but I know that they can be quite keen just to sign you up and get your money, often even if you're not actually eligible for a visa! I'd explore other options if I were you, probably using your job as your partner's job isn't in demand. Are you self employed by any chance? And any particular province you're aiming for?

Hi,

So he informed us that if we complete the E.E, he estimates 437 to be drawn out roughly in January. He hasn't mentioned our chances, or how low they may be. He did have contingencies in place for example Provincial Nominee, or Working Temporarily Visa in Canada. They where the 2 other options he said we could take if the E.E wasn't a success.

In regards to our ages, I am currently 29, 3 months off 30, and my partner is currently 28, 10 months off 29. Yes I do personal training self employed as that is the only real way of doing the job here. We have been looking at Alberta.

Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2020, 11:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

So he informed us that if we complete the E.E, he estimates 437 to be drawn out roughly in January.
Mmmm. I'd love to know why he's expecting that when there are so many people in the pool scoring higher, and given it's not gone that low for so long!

He did have contingencies in place for example Provincial Nominee, or Working Temporarily Visa in Canada. They where the 2 other options he said we could take if the E.E wasn't a success.
Generally they'll need a job offer and sponsoring employer, plus of course more paperwork so more fees. Has he mentioned the IEC visa? That could be a good option for you as you're both under 31, it's a 2 year open work permit for people aged 30 or under, it would get you over there and enable you to get your CRS points up with some Canadian work experience, and you don't need a job offer for it.

With your self-employment, have you done it for at least 2 years full-time out of the previous 5 years?
Old Oct 5th 2020, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

Mmmm. I'd love to know why he's expecting that when there are so many people in the pool scoring higher, and given it's not gone that low for so long!

Generally they'll need a job offer and sponsoring employer, plus of course more paperwork so more fees. Has he mentioned the IEC visa? That could be a good option for you as you're both under 31, it's a 2 year open work permit for people aged 30 or under, it would get you over there and enable you to get your CRS points up with some Canadian work experience, and you don't need a job offer for it.

With your self-employment, have you done it for at least 2 years full-time out of the previous 5 years?
Hi,

We have looked at IEC, but the problem we had was the fact that we would potentially get them at separate times as it is not 1 visa for the 2 of us. From what I have read, many people have said a score of 437 is a good score, not sure if this is true considering you said there hasn't been that in a while.

Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2020, 12:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

We have looked at IEC, but the problem we had was the fact that we would potentially get them at separate times as it is not 1 visa for the 2 of us.
Only one of you needs to get one - if you then move and get a skilled job, the other gets an open work permit for the same duration. But the self-employed route is another good route to PR if that's what you prefer, if you qualify. It'll take longer than an EE app, but you could always try and go over on an IEC in the interim.

From what I have read, many people have said a score of 437 is a good score, not sure if this is true considering you said there hasn't been that in a while.
It is a good score, but it's not been enough to get you an ITA in the past few years. You can check that yourself on the CIC website, where they have details of all previous draws - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...-previous.html

HTH.