BOTH GOT AN LMO!

Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice
Default BOTH GOT AN LMO!

Hi all,

I knew that most of you who follow our journey knows that we are just waiting for a notification from CIC London on our TWP aplication.

I just want to inquire if anyone has similar situation as ours. Both of us (husband and wife) are nurses and been granted for an LMO but hers was approved a month later than mine. What we've done is that I've applied for a TWP and her as an open work permit. What will be the benefits or advantage (if there is ) if she will apply for her own TWP as principal applicant and me with an open work permit? The only thing that I could think is obviously the cost and perhaps if I won't pass the exams (God forbids) could potentially be a problem

I'll be interested in what you guys think.

cheers
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:15 am
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice
Default Re: BOTH GOT AN LMO!

No idea but well done on both getting an LMO, nice to have a back up plan.