Border renewal of TWP / PR length

Old May 30th 2011, 12:12 am
Just Joined

nikandpete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Border renewal of TWP / PR length

Hey
I have a postive LMO to extend my TWP but I need it extended soon as I have to go back to the UK unexpectedly in June 21 my permit expires on the 18th, can we drive to the border and get it renewed there?
Also we got our first letter from Buffalo - any idea how long medical requests are taking???
Thank you in advance folks
Old May 31st 2011, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Border renewal of TWP / PR length

Originally Posted by nikandpete
Hey
I have a postive LMO to extend my TWP but I need it extended soon as I have to go back to the UK unexpectedly in June 21 my permit expires on the 18th, can we drive to the border and get it renewed there?
Also we got our first letter from Buffalo - any idea how long medical requests are taking???
Thank you in advance folks
Hi there,

What did your first letter from Buffalo say? Did it give you your e-cas number?

You should have no problem at the border as long as you have your LMO. They may try and convince you to send your application for extension by post to Vegreville, but just tell them you've only just received the LMO and you have a trip planned, otherwise you would have done.

Best of luck.