Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Border Crossing from US to CANADA -Procedure?

Border Crossing from US to CANADA -Procedure?

Old Aug 21st 2003, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
Raghu's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 301
Raghu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Border Crossing from US to CANADA -Procedure?

I am driving into CANADA From US, this week.

What are the formalities that i can complete to be eligible to be a legal immigrant?

What are the other Docs, Etc., that are needed at the border post?

I will stay there for 3/4 days and drive back into US.

I would like to move to CANADA only after 3/4 months, when my present job assignment is completed.

As I am on a H1B VISA, i have to submit my valid I-94 departure card at the border post to US guards. Does this mean, i will get a new i-94 when i return back into US after 3/4 days?

Is there any risk here?

Raghu is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.