Blanks or no blanks

Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Blanks or no blanks

With regards to the application forms. When you give your current job you put the date that you started but where on the front of the guide it says do not leave blanks--you can then only put the date as the current month.

As anyone left a blank due to the job being current and had that accepted or have you put the current month.

eg I started this job 01/2007 and have put to date as 01/2009 rather than blank.

Any thoughts ?

Also what courier have people used to go International ?

Thanks

JET
Old Jan 7th 2009, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blanks or no blanks

In this situation I left the box blank when filling out the pdf file and printing, but then wrote the word "current" in the box before signing and sending the forms.

abaddon
Old Jan 7th 2009, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Thanks Abaddon

Did you get past ok, or is it still being processed ?

Ta

JET
Old Jan 7th 2009, 11:37 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

for my current address/job I too left the end date blank. mine got processed just fine.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

Sent our forms off on December 1st - they received it on the 8th. No word from them since. Fingers crosses all is ok.

abaddon
Old Jan 8th 2009, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by abaddon
Sent our forms off on December 1st - they received it on the 8th. No word from them since. Fingers crosses all is ok.

abaddon
how did you send it ? royal mail ?

JET
Old Jan 8th 2009, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JET747
how did you send it ? royal mail ?

JET
I sent the forms using the AirSure service that Royal Mail offer. It is tracked all the way to the destination. Costs a bit (£12.80 for me), but it was the only way I knew for sure that the package was delivered!

abaddon
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

For info.

I just chcked and a lot of couriers --the big ones--only seem to do buisness. Parcelforce will do a 4 day service at £39 or 2 day service at £44

They did say that if there is a bankers draft cheque etc then they could not take it. Therefore I guess you will have to say that there is only documents. As it is a sign the other end--it should all be safe.

Don't know if anyone else has something different to add ?

JET
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JET747
With regards to the application forms. When you give your current job you put the date that you started but where on the front of the guide it says do not leave blanks--you can then only put the date as the current month.

As anyone left a blank due to the job being current and had that accepted or have you put the current month.

eg I started this job 01/2007 and have put to date as 01/2009 rather than blank.

Any thoughts ?

Also what courier have people used to go International ?

Thanks

JET
We put start dates for current jobs and in end date column put present. We have had our passport requests so it was obviously ok.

Michelle
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:37 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I put current and are currently awaiting visas to be posted back so assume it was ok.

I used UPS on 2 occasions to send stuff to Nova Scotia for our PNP application. Excellent service arrived within 2 working days, signed for, you can track on line, cost about £40 each time, but it was quite a heavy package

Good luck
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, I will try UPS.

JET