bizzaro (Andrew??)

Old Nov 27th 2005, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bizzaro (Andrew??)

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Im sorry but i have niether the time or energy to have a slanging match with you, I have an immigration matter far more pressing. you neither know my situation or my story so I find it hard to believe you have such authority to pass judgement. FYI i never said i was a poor little british girl, I am very lucky and privaledged to have lived in this wonderful country for as long as I have and hope to continue doing so, i was merely commenting on the OBVIOUS flaws in the IRPA act as was the whole purpose of the OP thread.
in the spirit of Christmas and maturity il agree to disagree with you.
You talk about the rules not being fair British Vixen, but as you've stayed in Canada illegally after your WHV ended to enable you to meet the requirements to apply as a common law partner, I'd keep the tantrums down if I were you. You won't be waiting the 3 + years that some of us will as skilled workers...I wish I could've stayed in Canada too, but I respect the system, flaws and all. Canada does what is best for Canada, makes sense to me - I only wish Britain had the same attitude. Patience is a virtue.

No need to be so hot headed in your response to Wannabe, she was merely pointing out that option as you emphasised the financial implications of your situation.

I wish you the best, but please calm down and keep the forum a caring sharing place for the good of all
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bizzaro (Andrew??)

deleted

Last edited by britishvixen21; Nov 27th 2005 at 4:20 am.