Birth/Wedding Certificates

Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Birth/Wedding Certificates

I have had copies of these done a few years back for something different. I went over to the loal authority registery office and waited while they printed and signed copies off for me. I think they cost £12 each at the time.

Can these be submitted as they are, or have they got to be notarised and signed by a notary public with what the guide says ?

Any views or help as usual will be greatly accepted.

JET
Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birth/Wedding Certificates

Originally Posted by JET747
I have had copies of these done a few years back for something different. I went over to the loal authority registery office and waited while they printed and signed copies off for me. I think they cost £12 each at the time.

Can these be submitted as they are, or have they got to be notarised and signed by a notary public with what the guide says ?

Any views or help as usual will be greatly accepted.

JET
What kind of application are you making? I have done a spousal sponsorship family class application. The requirements for this type of application are for photocopies only (no need to send original documents or even notarised copies).

abaddon
Old Jan 9th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Re: Birth/Wedding Certificates

It is a FSW Category 1.

My application just this second got sent--so regardless of what happens in future I just want to keep on getting all the information I need just in case they give me the green light to submit everything to London.

This way I can be in position to send everything without delaying tha application a month or two.

JET