Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Birth during immigration application

Birth during immigration application

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Birth during immigration application

We are in the UK and going through the process of my Canadian wife sponsering myself and my dependent children for immigration to Canada. When we started the process my wife was pregnant and we included this information on the application form along with a Doctors letter of confirmation. In this last week my wife has now given birth and we have also received a request for our passports. I'm not sure how the new baby fits in with the process. I understand that because my wife is a Canadian citizen that the baby is also entitled to that status but what is our next step?