Birth certificate

Old Aug 29th 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Birth certificate

My current birth certificate is the short version without my parents name. Is this suitable for the PR visa application or do I need the full version. What have other people sent.

Thanks
Rgilbert
Old Aug 29th 2005, 2:26 pm
Remya

Default Re: Birth certificate

I sent a copy of my short one as it's all I had at the time and that was fine.

Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

proo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rgilbert
My current birth certificate is the short version without my parents name. Is this suitable for the PR visa application or do I need the full version. What have other people sent.

Thanks
Rgilbert
The short one was accepted for the CSQ (Quebec) but I was asked for the long one for the Federal (just a regular copy - not notarised).
Old Aug 29th 2005, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Hi
My advice is get the long one - it is better for you - now than later
good luck
MJ

Thanks
Rgilbert
Old Aug 29th 2005, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

MooseHead is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Rgilbert
Get the full version to be safe. We sent short versions and had a letter back requesting the long ones.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

We sent the long one - I'm sure we read somewhere on the CIC website that that was what they required. Plus got advice from an agent which confirmed it.