biometrics receipt

Old Nov 16th 2018, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

FARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond repute
Default biometrics receipt

Hi all

Hoping for some help.

I am trying to submit my biometric payment proof. I have tried to submit this biometric receipt online (by linking my application) as requested but have been unable to link my account. I have tried to contact online support numerous time but have not heard a response back yet that actually deals with the question I am asking.

I received the request on October 2nd 2018 and I made the payment that same day. I tried over the next few days to submit proof of payment but was unable too. To avoid delay, I mailed the receipt of payment for biometrics to the office in Sydney on October 9th 2018 - the same place I sent my application too.

I am very worried as this may jeopardise my approval. I paid immediately and have not gotten to speak to a human for over a month despite countless attempts.

Any advise on what to do?
Old Nov 17th 2018, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: biometrics receipt

Send a copy of the receipt by webform with a full explanation, file number etc.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q2
Old Nov 18th 2018, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

FARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: biometrics receipt

Originally Posted by Snowy560
Send a copy of the receipt by webform with a full explanation, file number etc.

IRCC Web form
Thanks for the reply. I finally heard back from them - they've received the receipt!!! Phew!