In between 2 NOC codes?

Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:00 am
Just Joined

headache is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In between 2 NOC codes?

Hi all, I have been checking out the Noc codes and it seems that the other half and I are both not strictly in just one code.

He is a kitchen fitter yet in the Noc code for this 7441, it is not as technical as his job (actually self employed). Noc code 7272 also largely applies. i.e he reads plans etc

THe 7272 states that as well as 4 years experience (which he has) some education in the field is 'usually' required for a trade cert. How strict is the 'usually' part as he has no qulifications after gcses.

As we are eventually hoping for the PNP route after a BUNAC, what Noc code should he apply as? Or is it not as Black and white?

As for me, I have a qualification but one Noc code is makes me overqualified yet the other Noc code states that I need 2 -3 year college course and mine was only a year. How strict is this?