Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Best option to move to Canada as Entrepreneur?

Best option to move to Canada as Entrepreneur?

Old Oct 27th 2021, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

thesamir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best option to move to Canada as Entrepreneur?

Hello,

I am 36 and my goal is to move to Canada as an Entrepreneur by 2025. Currently I am self-employed. I would appreciate any guidance on the best way to migrate Canada as self-employed person or an entrepreneur or investor.

Thanks.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best option to move to Canada as Entrepreneur?

Any guidance you are given today might/will possibly change by the time you are looking at moving in 2025. Three years is a long time in Immigration circles.
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
  • are innovative
  • can create jobs for Canadians
  • can compete on a global scale
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...isa/about.html

Full list of ways to Immigrate found here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...te-canada.html
Old Oct 28th 2021, 8:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thesamir
Hello,

I am 36 and my goal is to move to Canada as an Entrepreneur by 2025. Currently I am self-employed. I would appreciate any guidance on the best way to migrate Canada as self-employed person or an entrepreneur or investor.

Thanks.
Lots more info needed to help you really, what do you do? Would you be hiring Canadians? Any particular province in mind?
Old Oct 28th 2021, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much. I will definitely keep a check on the links you have shared. And yes, things will change along with the time. Let's see how it goes.
Old Oct 28th 2021, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks fro your reply Christmasoompa! I appreciate it.

So I am a full time business coach and meditation teacher. I recently dropped my last company and planning to incorporate new one in November. The target place is Ottawa, ON. I will definitely hire Canadians once I set up my business in Canada. I checked the self-employment program however they will take lots of time. Hence Business immigration. The goal is to (a) Either move my company in Canada or (b) Buy a company in Canada and progress accordingly.