Best Insurance for family on IEC

Old Sep 19th 2016, 11:55 am
Just Joined

FattyFam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Insurance for family on IEC

Travelling to Canada on a 2 year IEC working holiday to test the waters in Canada. My wife also has a 2 year IEC. We have 2 children (ages 2 months and 2 years, will be 9 months and 3 years by the time we go). With our children being so young I want to make sure I get the best insurance I can. I've heard good things about true traveller and an online quote has told me I could get the true traveller plus package for £2000. Has anyone else taken out insurance with them? Does this generally cover everything we need? I don't fully understand what some of it means.

Also, those who have travelled to Canada with their families have you ever had any complications bringing your children. We are from a visa exempt country (Ireland) so have been informed they will only require etas to come with us and we will have to request visitor records on arrival? I just want to make sure I have everything done right. Flights are booked for the end of April 2017 and I'm starting to worry I may have over looked something. If anyone with any experience doing things this way could offer advice/checklist that would be fantastic! And very much appreciated.

We are joining my Aunt and Uncle out there but as they are citizens already they aren't much help on the immigration/travel front.
Old Sep 19th 2016, 12:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Insurance for family on IEC

For insurance, I'd suggest you search the IEC thread, lots of companies recommended or discussed in there.

HTH.