Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

The Best anniversary Present - PPR!!!!

The Best anniversary Present - PPR!!!!

Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice
Default The Best anniversary Present - PPR!!!!

Hi all,

It's my wedding anniversary today - and the best present that we could've asked for has just dropped through the letterbox - PPR! I can't believe it - it's only been 3 weeks and 2 days since CIC received our meds and ROPF etc! We're finally on our way!

i think a few drinkie poos will be had tonite!!!!!

Batfink x
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:16 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Best anniversary Present - PPR!!!!

Well done Batfink.......

I'm going to have an unofficial Birthday & Party this weekend........

I've noticed people seem to get letters when they do......

Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Batfink!
Sim
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batfink
Hi all,

It's my wedding anniversary today - and the best present that we could've asked for has just dropped through the letterbox - PPR! I can't believe it - it's only been 3 weeks and 2 days since CIC received our meds and ROPF etc! We're finally on our way!

Batfink x
Wow what a fab present, enjoy
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:38 am

tinytears is an unknown quantity at this point

Fab news, well done and how exciting!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:41 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news. Well done and Happy Anniversary!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Excellent - it seems they're beginning to role. We're hopefully heading for New Brunswick too - Quispamsis nr Saint John. Enjoy your celebration.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Batfink
Hi all,

Batfink x
Aaah what a lovely pressie - congrats! Its great to hear such good news - means there is hope for the rest of us!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice

Thanks everyone! I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work this morning and i cannot for the life of me wipe the silly, goofy grin off my face!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

bluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nice

Congratulations on both counts Batfink
Old Jul 17th 2008, 2:51 pm
Lily

Yalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant future

Congratulations... my anniversary is coming up... I hope I get the same present
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:33 pm
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Nice! double celebration time