Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Belgian Police Clearance Certificates

Belgian Police Clearance Certificates

Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:22 pm
chuffy

ginge'n'jim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Belgian Police Clearance Certificates

Hi, OH and I have been members for a long time but never had much to say as we were just waiting (along with so many others)for something to happen with our PR application. Lo and behold our medicals have just arrived. However, OH is gloriously pregnant so we will be waiting a little longer!

This post is really to help anyone looking, from any forum, to get a Belgian Police Clearance Certificate (or Certificate of Good Conduct). We needed one for a year spent there in the mid 1990's.
I visited the Belgian Embassy and got the information below.

Write to: Casier Judiciaire Central
Avenue de la Porte de Hal 5/8
1060 Bruxelles
Belgium

I enclosed three identical letters in French, Dutch and English.

Give them your full name, date and place of birth, last address in Belgium and reason for application. There is no fee payable and no return postage required. I posted ours in London on March 12th and the certificate was with us on March 18th!