Before IA

Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

ThinkPad is on a distinguished road
Question Before IA

Hello all,
I was wondering, whats happening to the Application in the time between AOR and IA? and why it takes such a long time in that phase of processing, as i noticed, everything going smooth after the IA.
Goog luck to all
Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:05 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Before IA

Originally Posted by ThinkPad
Hello all,
I was wondering, whats happening to the Application in the time between AOR and IA? and why it takes such a long time in that phase of processing, as i noticed, everything going smooth after the IA.
Goog luck to all
My theory is that that is the time each application spends propping op a short leg of a wobbly table at CIC.
:scared:
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mhhp
My theory is that that is the time each application spends propping op a short leg of a wobbly table at CIC.
:scared:

very funny man...but also scary!!

seriously, in that period CIC should evaluate if you qualify to immigrate to Canada under the category you chose....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:59 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cryout

seriously, in that period CIC should evaluate if you qualify to immigrate to Canada under the category you chose....
That would make too much sense, I maintain my previously stated theory.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:02 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by cryout

I think what you are referring to is only the last 2 days after pulling it out from under the table leg and before they send you the IA.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:04 am
It's Worth Waiting For

Location: Oakworth, West Yorkshire(Nr Haworth, Bronte country)
Julie & Andy will become famous soon enoughJulie & Andy will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Before IA

Apparently they are put into chronological order, so their articul in the Canada News said last month.But I think the leg of the table is a better answer.
Hello all,
Goog luck to all
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:08 am
keep checking....

Hello all,
Goog luck to all
Hey ThinkPad,

Sorry I am highjacking your thread, but I see you have location Germany. Have you applied Berlin Station? what category? What timeline? Lots of questions.... Actually if you could please post the answer in the Berlin thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285943

BTW I did promise Karma to any true "Berliner" who posts in that thread.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:10 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Julie & Andy
Apparently they are put into chronological order, so their articul in the Canada News said last month.But I think the leg of the table is a better answer.
Come to think of it: Putting them into chronological order could actually be a 12 month task? ................... Naaah, I still stick to the leg theory
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Hey ThinkPad,

Sorry I am highjacking your thread, but I see you have location Germany. Have you applied Berlin Station? what category? What timeline? Lots of questions.... Actually if you could please post the answer in the Berlin thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285943

BTW I did promise Karma to any true "Berliner" who posts in that thread.
Sorry dude my application is in Paris, applied as a skilled worker on Nov 2001, and havent got the IA yet, thats why i was asking what are they doing all that time!!!

übrigns Berliner :scared: , Bin Kölner
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:31 am
keep checking....

Sorry dude my application is in Paris, applied as a skilled worker on Nov 2001, and havent got the IA yet, thats why i was asking what are they doing all that time!!!

übrigns Berliner :scared: , Bin Kölner
Berliner was referring to appl. station, not origin, but you get some karma anyway.

My family is from Köln btw, and Lady mhhp is from Bergheim.

2001 and no IA??? :scared: :scared: , yours looks like a case of CICs paper eating pet moose (another theory of mine).
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:52 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Come to think of it: Putting them into chronological order could actually be a 12 month task? ................... Naaah, I still stick to the leg theory

Or the paper eating moose theory!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

So no1 has a concrete answer experts plz contribute
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:50 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

I think that mhhp is not far off the mark. I am sure that my application is just gathering dust in a dark storage room, or perhaps under a table leg.

Now, mhhp I am interesting in knowing how you 'propping up a short leg of a wobbly table' theory relates to your theory that processing time is related to the number of times you check e-client?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

ParisPatience is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Before IA

Originally Posted by OzRob
I think that mhhp is not far off the mark. I am sure that my application is just gathering dust in a dark storage room, or perhaps under a table leg.

Now, mhhp I am interesting in knowing how you 'propping up a short leg of a wobbly table' theory relates to your theory that processing time is related to the number of times you check e-client?
Thinkpad,

I applied via Paris in Nov 2001 as well. Last week I received medical instructions and proof of funds request so you should be hearing something pretty soon as well. Hang in there!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 7:13 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by OzRob

There is this hypothesis I am working on, which essencially states that for every 100 e-client checks CIC gets a printout. When the thickness of the printouts reaches the thickness of your application package they are swapped under the wobbly table.

(of cource this is a grossly simplified model of the full theory and I am still working on some of the details, but you do get what I mean, eh? )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.