BCPNP nomination

Old Nov 24th 2018, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

philip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond repute
Default BCPNP nomination

Applied to the BCPNP on Wednesday night, found my nomination certificate and work permit support letter in my email this morning. Their website said the processing time was 2-3 months so I’m very impressed with them. Now to get medicals and police checks done before sending off the paper application to IRCC. Looks like we’re still on for February to arrive and get a temporary work permit.
Old Dec 19th 2018, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BCPNP nomination

that's awesome buddy my pnp was also very quick hoping the EE is a fast
Old Dec 19th 2018, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Sammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud ofSammilc has much to be proud of

I received my nomination about a month ago and we're going in January to apply for a work permit at the border, but I haven't received anything asking for biometrics or police checks? Do we need this before we get to the border?
Old Dec 20th 2018, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

philip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond reputephilip.arkwright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammilc
I received my nomination about a month ago and we're going in January to apply for a work permit at the border, but I haven't received anything asking for biometrics or police checks? Do we need this before we get to the border?
you won’t get a request for those from the PNP. Get an upfront medical and police checks done then you should be able to apply at the border. Also, you only need an upfront medical with certain occupations