Wikiposts

BC PNP Timeline

Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

The Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of light
Default BC PNP Timeline

Hi,

Just thought I'd let people know our timeline for PNP (similar to Tolga's experiences):

Application submitted (via courier): 8th December
Confirmation of application & file ref. received from PNP: 19th December
Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation of Acceptance faxed by PNP: 11th January

So, a total of 5 weeks which included the Christmas period. I was amazed at how fast this was - maybe the Province's investment in PNP (and extra resourcing) is paying off...!
Old Jan 15th 2007, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Tolga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BC PNP Timeline

[insert Borat's voice here] I like I like...

Congratulations!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

The Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BC PNP Timeline

Thanks - and to you too. Nice that they're speeding things up a bit!

Race you for PR...!