BC PNP questions!

Old Apr 19th 2019, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

tomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default BC PNP questions!

Hi all, I just wanted to ask some questions on BC PNP and if anyone is familiar with their system and how things work! I recently posted about some questions for PR on a different thread, currently working in Canada under NOC 7321 (automotive service technician), I have over 1 year of Canadian work experience and a job offer! I have got a BC PNP profile set up and I’m in their pool with 101 points, I was looking at “minimum scores” for previous invite rounds for the last few months and they’ve slowly gone up for EEBC from around 80 to 105 currently, will this score go back down or will it continue to rise? Do I stand a good change of a BC PNP ITA with 101 points? My current work permit (IEC) expires at the end of December and hoping to have all this wrapped up before then! Thank you to anyone with any information Tom
Old Apr 24th 2019, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BC PNP questions!

Search all the previous draws. They're listed on the website. IMO with 101 points you'll get an ITA sooner or later.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

tomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BC PNP questions!

Originally Posted by Snowy560
Search all the previous draws. They're listed on the website. IMO with 101 points you'll get an ITA sooner or later.
I checked last night from January 2nd to Present draws and from January to end of March the minimum points score was 85, then went to 89, then 100 now its been 105 for the last two draws, so hopefully it will go back down? That's what I thought too, I was surprised with my score and checked all my registration info/answers and everything is correct to my knowledge so I'm sat fingers crossed hoping thanks for your help Snowy560!