BC PNP Express Entry

Old Sep 17th 2015, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Marko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default BC PNP Express Entry

Hi Guys

I just wanted to post to see what other peoples timelines were in receiving their BC PNP Express Entry provincial nomination certificate?

I was advised on June 9 it would take around 8 - 12 weeks to be processed but I am still waiting and this has now been 14 weeks and still nothing.

I noticed it does state on the website 3-4 months now for the express entry but was just wondering what other peoples experiences have been.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2015, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Welshpetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BC PNP Express Entry

Hi Marko86bfc

I am in exactly the same position.

I was told in June that the processing times was 8-12 weeks and website now states 3-4 months.

I tried calling the office this morning and no matter which option I selected, I was cut off and the phone went dead.

My Work permit is due to Expire in 4 weeks and I really need to get some answers soon.

Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2015, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Marko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond reputeMarko86bfc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Welshpetal

Its very frustrating, for me I have had to stop working and im actually waiting in New Zealand now whilst I await the BC PNP certificate. My employer in Canada has been great and left the job open.

But I was hoping the PNP certificate would have arrived by now as I am near 14 weeks after they advised it would be 8-12 back in June. I had emailed the BC PNP office but they take a good while to respond and just refer you to the website for processing times.

Its very frustrating, but it would be good to hear from other people and their experiences with the BC PNP Express Entry.

Thanks
Old Sep 28th 2015, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Welshpetal

Have you heard anything yet from your BC PNP nomination?

I'm still waiting, was just wondering if you had received anything yet. We have to be due any time soon :-)

Cheers

Mark