Wikiposts

BC PNP business program interview

Old Sep 16th 2009, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

express01 is on a distinguished road
Default BC PNP business program interview

Has anyone been through this route, I've submitted by business plan all the papers and not forgetting the £3000 processing fee to Vancouver and now have been invited for the interview in 2 week has anyone any experience of the interview stage and what to expect.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

express01 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BC PNP business program interview

Please! someone must have used the PNP
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:36 am
Lawyer

David L. Thomas is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BC PNP business program interview

It's not that bad of an experience. I have accompanied clients to these interviews on several occasions. If you have prepared the business plan by yourself, and are able to defend it and elaborate on your plans, you should be just fine. They will also ask you information about how you came upon this business, or business idea. They might also ask you about your motivation for wanting to move to BC. They will also discuss in detail your proposed Performance Agreement. They may want to revise it and put in more details. It should last no more than one hour. Good Luck.