Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

BC PNP approved - certificates with PR APP??

BC PNP approved - certificates with PR APP??

Old Nov 2nd 2011, 7:24 am
Arrived Calgary 28 Jan 09

thebakers4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BC PNP approved - certificates with PR APP??

Hi there,

We are in Canada under BC PNP approval and Im now just about to send off the PR application to Buffalo.

On the Buffalo checklist A you have to check off items as you work your way through but at the education and employment sections there are no boxes to tick off - does that mean we don't need to send off copies of education certificates and employment references as we have already done that through the BC PNP application??

Anyone know how long Buffalo are now taking for PR??

Thanks for any help you can offer
Jan
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

SwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really niceSwissBread is just really nice
Default Re: BC PNP approved - certificates with PR APP??

Hi Jan

Congratulations! I would assume you do not need to attach any documents for this sections, if there are no boxes to tick. I applied for the PNP BC myself and just got my file number today. How long did it take until you got approved?

Good luck with your PR application!

Kristina
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BC PNP approved - certificates with PR APP??

Originally Posted by thebakers4
Hi there,

We are in Canada under BC PNP approval and Im now just about to send off the PR application to Buffalo.

On the Buffalo checklist A you have to check off items as you work your way through but at the education and employment sections there are no boxes to tick off - does that mean we don't need to send off copies of education certificates and employment references as we have already done that through the BC PNP application??

Anyone know how long Buffalo are now taking for PR??

Thanks for any help you can offer
Jan
You don't need to provide this information. You also don't need to send language test results, or proof of funds.