Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

BC Business Licence requirement for PNP

BC Business Licence requirement for PNP

Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:59 am
W81
Just Joined

W81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BC Business Licence requirement for PNP

I am in a similar situation as Gee398 (http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...siness+License), my boss cannot provide a copy of the business license. But he can provide all the documents as suggested by Andrew (incorporation paper, lease, PD7A). So does this make it harder to get approved? Anyone with similar experience?

P.S. I'm planning to applying as an International Graduate
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:29 am
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BC Business Licence requirement for PNP

Originally Posted by W81
I am in a similar situation as Gee398 (http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...siness+License), my boss cannot provide a copy of the business license. But he can provide all the documents as suggested by Andrew (incorporation paper, lease, PD7A). So does this make it harder to get approved? Anyone with similar experience?

P.S. I'm planning to applying as an International Graduate
If you go to the city hall in the town he does business they might be able to provide you with a copy.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Phone BC PNP - I always found them very helpful
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:08 pm
W81
Just Joined

W81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies. I actually called up BCPNP, and the person said he's unfamiliar with the form PD7A.... he just repeated the listed requirements in the application checklist.