Bankers Draft

Old Nov 14th 2009, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough
Default Bankers Draft

Morning All,

Quick question. Do I make my RPRF Bankers Draft payable to:-

The Receiver General for Canada
(as stated on the green paperwork that came with my med request)

or

Receiver General for Canada
(as per the CHC instructions)

or

Either

Cheers All

Glassy
Old Nov 14th 2009, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bankers Draft

Hi
I would go for The Receiver General for Canada version as logic tells me it is more complete, so you can't go wrong. That is what i would do
Hope this helps
Stef

Originally Posted by Glassy
Morning All,

or

or

Either

Cheers All

Glassy
Old Nov 14th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glassy
Morning All,

or

or

Either

Cheers All

Glassy
Hi Glassy
I sent our draft for our landing fees made payable to 'Receiver General for Canada' & it was cashed no problem.
hope this helps
Regards
Joineryboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Nov 14th 2009 at 12:37 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:20 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

There is of course no difference between the two forms - the check will get cashed in either case.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:47 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bankers Draft

Hi I made mine payable to Receiver General for Canada as per the CHC instructions - no problems at all
Old Nov 15th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

debs_2009 is on a distinguished road

Hi my draft was made payable to Receiver General for Canada, had no problems and just received our passport requests
Old Nov 15th 2009, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough

Cheers All, I'll get that sorted next week.
That's another hurdle safely negotiated

Glassy