Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Bank balance after Medical sent & passport request

Wikiposts

Bank balance after Medical sent & passport request

Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

benu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank balance after Medical sent & passport request

Hi all,

Do I need to maintain the bank balance shown to CIC till visa stamp? I am already asked to submit passport for visa issuance.

Thanks for your answer.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bank balance after Medical sent & passport request

I think you may be asked to prove funds actually on landing in Canada, so it is at this point that you should maintain funds until - ie they are 'settling' funds, to prove you have enough money on arrival to set yourself up in country.
HTH