Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

The ball is being prepared before it starts rollling

Wikiposts

The ball is being prepared before it starts rollling

Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

dbennett9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The ball is being prepared before it starts rollling

First a little about my situation. I am married to a Canadian citizen, we married in May 2004. We have always planned to go to Canada once we had paid off our debts and saved up. We had our wedding in the Fairmont Palliser, so the Uk income was handy swallowing that lump.

I am now putting things in place for the spousal sponsorship. I first had to send my wifes passport off to have her married name added, (i know that was bad procrastination).

I then applied for my police certificate, very painless, and I have now sent my wifes passport off again in order to make sure she can stay in the country that little bit longer, we are planning to go in October.

I suppose really I should book my medical, but I am a little scared. My friend emmigrated to Canada about 3 years ago, but he did an in Canada immigration. He said the med was very daunting.

Anyway, I have filled in the forms and i am just now in the process of writing all those extra little bits like how did u meet and what are your plans when you move to Canada. I also have to prep the pictures.

I little tip for anyone, I was at a Morrisons supermarket yesterday and noticed that their photo booth does 16 up photo sheets. Didnt get chance to see how much tho, I will check next time. Quite useful that.

I hope to gain more help from this forum, it has been really good so far. Next post will be about work, etc and where we want to live.

Dan Bennett
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Trey Combs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The ball is being prepared before it starts rollling

You wouldn't happen to be the comedian/ juggler Dan Bennett would you. If so, I've worked with you before.
Trey Combs
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

dbennett9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The ball is being prepared before it starts rollling

Originally Posted by Trey Combs
You wouldn't happen to be the comedian/ juggler Dan Bennett would you. If so, I've worked with you before.
Trey Combs

Not so much no, I am very funny but can't juggle, I am only 21

Dan B