Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Bad news from Buffalo ----- interview

Bad news from Buffalo ----- interview

Old Apr 12th 2006, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Chuck_H. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad news from Buffalo ----- interview

Originally Posted by ABW
Hey Chuck, what's the deal on your CIC interview?
Pass/No pass
Hi AB...so far nothing. I am still waiting for the letter with all the information pertaining to date and time of interview. According to my immigration consultant, my caips notes look good and my BDF date is May 2006. He feels they want to determine my experience as a heavy duty equipment mechanic, as I was in that field for several years, but wasn't in the field when I applied for permanent residency...in the town I relocated to, jobs were non-existant so I had to take an assembly line job. Anywho, that's all I know about my case...just waiting for my letter.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:30 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

I can't believe you guys fell for this one A team of 5 lawyers my foot! Might as well immigrate as an investor

The officer has every right to check and double check every application. The burdon of proof is always on on the future immigrant. After all, no one held a gun to your head to try to have the privilage of living in Canada.

Last edited by MJ23; Apr 12th 2006 at 6:34 am.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

scherie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody...

I am new to this forum...and came upon it..by a link that was provided to me from another forum member...

I would like to join this thread..and here's my timeline

Applied: CIC Buffalo
AOR: August 2004
IA Meds + Interview Waiver: March 2005
Medicals sent: May 2005
File with Officer for final Review: Feb 2006 (early 2006 messages)
Interview Letter: March 2006
Interview Date: Unknown (told file placed in interview queue)
CAIPS: Early March 2006- File RFV to Officer (Ready for Visa)
CAIPS: Requested Again..waiting...

I gathered there are a lot of us who have been placed in an interview queue..and I was hoping..throughout this rough time..we may be able to give each other some support...and try to create a sort of list..with people...who have gone through the same experience..how long it took to get the interview letter and what questions were asked...

I am not advocating the other forum..but currently on this link I have provided below..there is a similar thread I have started... called:

Interview Letter after Waiver+Medicals

http://www.immigration.ca/discussion...asp?FORUM_ID=4

If you click on the link it will give u a better idea of what I am trying to say...

Please feel free to respond as u may feel fit..and let me know..

I think it would be great to start something on this thread too..so we can compare our timelines....and deduct when they might give us the letter..etc..

Please share your thoughts...

Thanks

Scherie

Last edited by scherie; Apr 12th 2006 at 4:33 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Neelam is an unknown quantity at this point

So what happened to that Canada man guy????
Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:26 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neelam
So what happened to that Canada man guy????
Me thinks that the man child Canadaman has spat his dummy out and went in a big huff !!!!

Christ what a shitty attitude from someone who should be grateful that there case is near to completion

Butch totally agree with you and Andrew

Let the spoilt brat hire his team of expensive lawyers to drain his bank balance and then send his application into a downward spiral towards the gutter, where he will end up, one less case to worry about !!!!!

Personally I think he if full of the preverbial SH*T

OHHH BTW where is he now !!!!!!
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Bad news from Buffalo ----- interview

It is working the 5 Lawyers. My case move forward to interview on Dec. 2006.

we are in the process to submit the total cost for the Canada for full refund of 5 lawyers cost.

It is working.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

bartM will become famous soon enough

You must be a complete and utter idiot. In the first posting in January you indicated that you'll wait 6 months for interview. Despite all the warnings here you went ahead with the legal action. Now the case has been moved 'forward' to December? My only hope is that you will learn from your mistakes once you're presented with the legal bills cause I'd be damned if Canada will refund you anything.

Originally Posted by CanadaMan
It is working the 5 Lawyers. My case move forward to interview on Dec. 2006.

we are in the process to submit the total cost for the Canada for full refund of 5 lawyers cost.

It is working.