BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR PR

Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

ciochi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR PR

Hi all,
if anyone could help on this one.what kind of checks they do when you apply for PR.5years ago i had a loan from a bank i never paid back.Can this affect my application?Will they find out about the loan?
Thank you.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:16 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR PR

Originally Posted by ciochi
Hi all,
if anyone could help on this one.what kind of checks they do when you apply for PR.5years ago i had a loan from a bank i never paid back.Can this affect my application?Will they find out about the loan?
Thank you.
If you were done for fraud then yes, if you just got lots of nasty letters from
debt collection agencies then no it won't affect it.

Do be aware that there are agreements in place between Canada and the UK and these agencies can (if they wished) track you down here too!