Wikiposts

Baby's photographs

Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

shabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura about
Default Baby's photographs

Hi

does anyone know how strict they are with baby's photographs?
We have a newborn and were not sure if we can just send photos of the baby taken for his passport, which are against a white background and show his face and neck

thanks for any help
Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Baby's photographs

Photo requirements are in the location specific instructions

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ed-mission.asp

Good luck
Old Jul 11th 2010, 2:03 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure the OP is aware of the photo requirement specs

I got the Impression that the question was more along the lines of " omg are they serious . Have you ever tried to get a baby to lie still , look at the camera , not squirm , cry, spit up , look if I do by some miracle manage to get both the head and shoulders in the same frame , will it do ? "
Old Jul 11th 2010, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

shabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for replying. Zoe you are right, my question was more around the lines that it is difficult to take pictures of children specially new borns. So can i just send in the pics that we used in his uk passport. The uk passport ppl do state that they are lenient with pics of babies but the CIC folks dont say anything about them. I could be at the photographers all day trying to get the right picture.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Allie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't answer your question, but if you do end up needing new pictures, I recommend Snappy Snaps (if you're in the UK) We took our kids there for their passport and Canadian citizenship card photos when they were 2 months old and they were brilliant.