B4 forms

Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Cracker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default B4 forms

sorry-I'm still unsure-about the goods to follow forms-I'm landing in April but then return to the UK.
Is B4A form(long grid listing)for all goods to follow later to be imported and form B4E merely for things on that visit? Or are they the same interchangeable forms?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B4 forms

Originally Posted by Cracker
sorry-I'm still unsure-about the goods to follow forms-I'm landing in April but then return to the UK.
Is B4A form(long grid listing)for all goods to follow later to be imported and form B4E merely for things on that visit? Or are they the same interchangeable forms?
One is the front sheet, and the other is the continuation sheet.

More about Goods to Follow when you "land and leave" in the wiki - here
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Peter Lowestoft will become famous soon enough
Default Re: B4 forms

Originally Posted by Cracker

Hi Cracker,
I landed in January. As I was only staying a week I did not have any goods with me at that time (and was never asked if I had anything!).
I filled out a Form B4 E(05). On the line about half way down where it says, ADDITIONAL LIST OF GOODS, I ticked the FORM B4A box. Next to that where it says, GOODS TO FOLLOW, I ticked the YES box, and then put everything else on a FORM B4 A (05).
Other that adding up the total at the bottom of each page that was it.
Good Luck
Pete.