B4 or B4A ...Confused as hell...

Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default B4 or B4A ...Confused as hell...

Hi friends!

I am going to be taking a few articles with me when I land and the rest I will bring back to Canada at the end of the year.

Do I use B4 for the ones I am taking now and B4A for the stuff I will be bringing at the end of the year? OR can B4A be used in both cases?

HELP!!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:58 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: B4 or B4A ...Confused as hell...

Originally Posted by viperrt10
Hi friends!

I am going to be taking a few articles with me when I land and the rest I will bring back to Canada at the end of the year.

Do I use B4 for the ones I am taking now and B4A for the stuff I will be bringing at the end of the year? OR can B4A be used in both cases?

HELP!!!
I second that, I'm also confused! Please someone clarify this for us with links to download the forms!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:06 am
Nova Scotian

BH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant future

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/search/menu-e.html

Try this page to get the forms. In the search type in b4 a.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

bhartiamit is an unknown quantity at this point

B4 is for goods on Hand and B4A is for Goods to Follow. If You notice, on the B4A form, there's a check box that indicates goods to follow.
Hope this helps....

Originally Posted by viperrt10
Hi friends!

HELP!!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:14 am
Nova Scotian

BH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant future

I landed last week.

B4 E is the front cover page of goods to follow. It has just 8 lines of goods which I entered " see attached fom B4A. Its more to enter your details such as canadian address and customs enter the process number.

B4A is really a continuation allowing more detail/ line items.

B4 E has the customs officer's signature and they just stamp the continuation sheets.

They is no need to have a goods with you list. If they want to check they can do it there and then by simply opening your cases etc.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all for the great replies!