awaiting confirmation

Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:35 am
Just Joined

AmberMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face awaiting confirmation

Hello!
Just a quick question:
How can I check if Missisauga has received my application (spousal app). I sent it by good ol' Royal Mail via signature post just over a month ago and was told that it should get there in 3-4 days. I am probably over concerned, but it would be great to know they actually had it! Am I right in thinking we can't check the status of the application on the internet until we have client id number through the post?
Thanks to anyone who can tell me!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: awaiting confirmation

Originally Posted by AmberMc
Hello!
Just a quick question:
How can I check if Missisauga has received my application (spousal app). I sent it by good ol' Royal Mail via signature post just over a month ago and was told that it should get there in 3-4 days. I am probably over concerned, but it would be great to know they actually had it! Am I right in thinking we can't check the status of the application on the internet until we have client id number through the post?
I just replied to a VERY similiar thread....if you check the thread started be *jameso* TODAY...you will see some great answers to your question...

GOOD LUCK!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:07 am
Just Joined

AmberMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: awaiting confirmation

Thankyou! Didn't realise I was not alone in the waiting room today!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Thankyou! Didn't realise I was not alone in the waiting room today!
ahhh never alone..*VBS*~..there is many of us going through the process...
did you also know that if you check the CIC site you will be able to view *generalised processing times .....asin spouse visa timelines..?....pays to keep in mind tho that they can vary....and good luck with everything *S*
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:54 pm
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

When you took the package in to post office you would have been given a recorded delivery slip, bright orange. They stamp it and give it to you. On it is a code with letters and numbers on. go to www.royalmail.com
and go to the track a parcel link. Then type in the code and date posted. It will tell you when the parcel was delivered and signed for. Not sure if they keep the details up there for a month though . You should have checked after about 4 days.
If you did not keep the recorded delivery slip you cannot check delivery.

Hello!
Just a quick question:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:08 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gooding
When you took the package in to post office you would have been given a recorded delivery slip, bright orange. They stamp it and give it to you. On it is a code with letters and numbers on. go to www.royalmail.com
and go to the track a parcel link. Then type in the code and date posted. It will tell you when the parcel was delivered and signed for. Not sure if they keep the details up there for a month though . You should have checked after about 4 days.
If you did not keep the recorded delivery slip you cannot check delivery.
True, u should check it instantly and see if they have received it on time? If they have, they calm down ur nerves! also, u can check the e-clint using ur fee receipt number, starting with the letter B, followed by 9 digits.