Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

average time Passports returned to Canada from London

average time Passports returned to Canada from London

Old Feb 9th 2010, 9:22 am
Just Joined

igotink is an unknown quantity at this point
Default average time Passports returned to Canada from London

Hi everyone, for people who are here in Canada can you please tell me how long until you got your passport back from London with your new visa's inside from the day London received them ?
I am thinking of returning to uk for a short holiday but dont want to book anything yet

Thanks
John
Old Feb 9th 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

EVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant future
Default Re: average time Passports returned to Canada from London

We sent our passports from Canada 18th November and they arrived back 22nd December....which wasn't bad for the time of year - I think the average is about 3 weeks door-to-door. Good Luck.