Average realistic time frame

Old Jul 21st 2018, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Average realistic time frame

hi everyone sitting my English test tomoz, currently in Vancouver on a Lmia 2 year visa but going for PR through PNP just wondering what a realistic time frame is for approval?
Old Jul 21st 2018, 10:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Average realistic time frame

Originally Posted by george82
hi everyone sitting my English test tomoz, currently in Vancouver on a Lmia 2 year visa but going for PR through PNP just wondering what a realistic time frame is for approval?
Approval for what? Do you mean to get your IELTS results back? Or do you mean for PNP? If so, what stream and EE or paper based?
Old Aug 6th 2018, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry the processing Time for the pnp it’s being done via an agent so I’m guessing EE I’m aware my company are very fast at doing there end of paperwork,I got my results back from English and I passed that just waiting on paper copy for agent
Old Aug 6th 2018, 7:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry the processing Time for the pnp it’s being done via an agent so I’m guessing EE I’m aware my company are very fast at doing there end of paperwork,I got my results back from English and I passed that just waiting on paper copy for agent
OK, so 3-4 months for the nomination, then either around 6 months for an EE PNP app, or a couple of years for a paper based one as a very rough guide. Using an agent doesn't make any difference as to which it is, it's just whatever you're eligible for.

HTH.
Old Aug 6th 2018, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

So about a year, I can live with that, anyone know what the income need is for the immigration, 2 adults 4 kids?
Thanks for the replies
Old Aug 6th 2018, 7:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

So about a year, I can live with that, anyone know what the income need is for the immigration, 2 adults 4 kids?
Thanks for the replies
A year or two, depending on the stream.

And the income also depends on the stream, and the location of the job. But assuming it's an EE app, then the job must pay $54,205 in the greater Van area for example. Full details are on the downloadable guide along with all the other requirements - https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14...ram-Guide.aspx
Old Aug 6th 2018, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Going bc pnp then ee skilled worker plumber
cheers