Average processing time Buffalo

Old Nov 16th 2004, 8:23 pm
Banned

tshaalan1 will become famous soon enough
Default Average processing time Buffalo

Can anyone who applied at Buffalo under skilled worker please share with this what the processing times are like right now? i know processing times are posted on CIC website, but how accurate or reliable are they?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 10:30 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Average processing time Buffalo

They are quite accurate statistics. Keep in mind that each case is unique and is being processed at it's own pace. Similarly looking cases may be processed years apart. Current processing time in Buffalo is anywhere from about a year to over 3 years, depending from the case, quality and strength of application package, conclusivness of evidence and quite few other factors.

Originally Posted by tshaalan1
Can anyone who applied at Buffalo under skilled worker please share with this what the processing times are like right now? i know processing times are posted on CIC website, but how accurate or reliable are they?