Aug 2005, Hang in there !

Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:27 pm
Lily

Yalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant future
Smile Aug 2005, Hang in there !

Hello everyone...

I wanted to post my timeline so others can see how close they might be to getting their Med request... here it goes:

AOR: Aug 8, 2005
90 Days letter: Mar 8, 2006
Med Request: Nov 26, 2007

We are getting them done today! wish us luck... we are close to the final stages but I feel it is far from over... they also requested to update a couple of forms as well as payment for the RPRF and a police report from my husband's native country... so we'll see what happens... fingers crossed!

Good luck to all of you August applicants who are still waiting for your Med Requests and to those undergoing medical examinations during these days... keep us posted...

Last edited by Yalily; Dec 30th 2007 at 4:29 pm. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aug 2005, Hang in there !

Good luck and best wishes!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 7:30 pm
Lily

Yalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by maddhobs
Good luck and best wishes!
Thank you so much!:
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Yalily
Hello everyone...

I wanted to post my timeline so others can see how close they might be to getting their Med request... here it goes:

AOR: Aug 8, 2005
90 Days letter: Mar 8, 2006
Med Request: Nov 26, 2007

We are getting them done today! wish us luck... we are close to the final stages but I feel it is far from over... they also requested to update a couple of forms as well as payment for the RPRF and a police report from my husband's native country... so we'll see what happens... fingers crossed!

Good luck to all of you August applicants who are still waiting for your Med Requests and to those undergoing medical examinations during these days... keep us posted...
hi

Did u get your 90 day letter in March 2006 or March 2007?
Most of July and Aug 2007 applicants got their 90 day letters in June/july 2007. so you may have probably applied earlier. just might have got ur AOR in Aug2005. when did u apply?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:28 pm
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Hi,
He did say that his AOR was Aug `05, my AOR is also Aug `05 but I didnt have my 90 day letter until June, so hoping to here soon.
Good luck for your medicals.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:08 am
Lily

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
hi

Did u get your 90 day letter in March 2006 or March 2007?
Most of July and Aug 2007 applicants got their 90 day letters in June/july 2007. so you may have probably applied earlier. just might have got ur AOR in Aug2005. when did u apply?
I actually FedExed my application on June 19, 2005, got my AOR as I mentioned before and Yes you are right... I got my 90 days letter March 08, 2007... did I typed 2006! I am sorry... it was 2007... and then med request on this past Nov 26... I just came back from the doctor...

Hope this info helps... sorry if I gave you the wrong numbers...

Lily
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:10 am
Lily

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi,
He did say that his AOR was Aug `05, my AOR is also Aug `05 but I didnt have my 90 day letter until June, so hoping to here soon.
Good luck for your medicals.
Thank you so much... good luck to you too!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Yalily
I actually FedExed my application on June 19, 2005, got my AOR as I mentioned before and Yes you are right... I got my 90 days letter March 08, 2007... did I typed 2006! I am sorry... it was 2007... and then med request on this past Nov 26... I just came back from the doctor...

Hope this info helps... sorry if I gave you the wrong numbers...

Lily
thanks

regs
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:22 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I don't give a great deal of thought to other applicants timelines - everyone's situation is different.

My AOR was June '05, and I only got my 90 day letter just before Christmas. Request for meds won't be for at least 3-4mths I suspect.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

HelNAl is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,
WEgot our 90 day letter in june 07 nad sent updatesin July/Aug nad have heard nothing. Our AOR was 17th Aug 05.