Aug 04 IA and PP request

Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:26 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 100
vetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aug 04 IA and PP request

Just saw a new entry on yogi (AD from china) claiming pp request in Nov 04 and IA in Aug 04.

Any progress MJ, Viper?
vetal is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:00 am
  #2  
The ECA Godfather
 
MJ23's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver / Seattle
Posts: 839
MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Originally Posted by vetal
Just saw a new entry on yogi (AD from china) claiming pp request in Nov 04 and IA in Aug 04.

Any progress MJ, Viper?
I saw that too! I'm still waiting like a maniac My IA is July 22nd and I sent my medicals and other documents all in end of August.

I think I will get something in the mail when I least expect it! I hope non of my neighbours are watching me when I'm opening my mailbox everyday. This must be quite a seen!
MJ23 is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:08 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 100
vetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Put the show on the web cam. I wish I had seen nervous_wreck's reaction after he got his PP req. I had hoped to see some news coverage on the national TV describing how he reacted, but I guess all the reporters were busy in Iraq.


Originally Posted by MJ23
I saw that too! I'm still waiting like a maniac My IA is July 22nd and I sent my medicals and other documents all in end of August.

I think I will get something in the mail when I least expect it! I hope non of my neighbours are watching me when I'm opening my mailbox everyday. This must be quite a seen!
vetal is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:13 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 35
NathanS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Originally Posted by vetal
Just saw a new entry on yogi (AD from china) claiming pp request in Nov 04 and IA in Aug 04.

Any progress MJ, Viper?
My e-client status got updated yesterday to say that my medicals had been received.

My timeline here....

Applied: Oct 2003
AOR: Nov 2003
IA: Jun 2004
Medical: Jul 2004
Documents: Sep 2004
E-client Medical Status Updated: Nov 08, 2004

-NS
NathanS is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:16 am
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
orazone's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 448
orazone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

but still most of the entries are May/June's IAs. We should expect something by the end of December or early January.
orazone is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:30 am
  #6  
The ECA Godfather
 
MJ23's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver / Seattle
Posts: 839
MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Originally Posted by orazone
but still most of the entries are May/June's IAs. We should expect something by the end of December or early January.
Be optimistic my friend, let's hope for thanksgiving!
MJ23 is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:32 am
  #7  
The ECA Godfather
 
MJ23's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver / Seattle
Posts: 839
MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Originally Posted by NathanS
My e-client status got updated yesterday to say that my medicals had been received.

My timeline here....

Applied: Oct 2003
AOR: Nov 2003
IA: Jun 2004
Medical: Jul 2004
Documents: Sep 2004
E-client Medical Status Updated: Nov 08, 2004

-NS
Did they actually give you the date of when your status was updated? If they did, then they took my suggestion in the survey last month seriously
MJ23 is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:51 am
  #8  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 35
NathanS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Originally Posted by MJ23
Did they actually give you the date of when your status was updated? If they did, then they took my suggestion in the survey last month seriously
Nope. No date. Nov 8 is the date when I saw the status.....
NathanS is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:59 am
  #9  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
zinc65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Nathan, have you got your passport request since you saw your the medicals received status? I saw mine changed last week a long time after I had decided not to bother with CIC, it got me all excited again but I have been waiting for almost a week and haven't seen anything in the mail, contrary to learning that some people get passport request when the status updates to medicals received.
I got my IA in April 04, and did medicals in June.

-Zinc65


Originally Posted by NathanS
Nope. No date. Nov 8 is the date when I saw the status.....
zinc65 is offline  
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:04 am
  #10  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 35
NathanS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Originally Posted by zinc65
Nathan, have you got your passport request since you saw your the medicals received status? I saw mine changed last week a long time after I had decided not to bother with CIC, it got me all excited again but I have been waiting for almost a week and haven't seen anything in the mail, contrary to learning that some people get passport request when the status updates to medicals received.
I got my IA in April 04, and did medicals in June.

-Zinc65
not yet. Who knows, It might be in the mail box now........
NathanS is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2004, 9:29 am
  #11  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 35
NathanS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

Zinc,
Have you got your PP request yet? I am still waiting on mine....

-NS
NathanS is offline  
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:25 pm
  #12  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
zinc65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aug 04 IA and PP request

No, not yet. I'm still waiting....
Actually I'm not very sure what date e-client changed to "medical results have been received", because I stopped checking e-client for a while and last week something prompted me to check and then I found that the status had changed. It could have changed 2 weeks ago......
My timeline is this:
July 2003: AOR
April 2004: Initial assessment
June 2004: medicals done
Ausust 2004: Received letter from CIC asking for "Affiliations"
August 2004: Sent information about all affiliations
Sept 2004: Followed up with fax to make sure requested information about "Affilations" have been received.
Nov 2004: E-client changed to "medical results have been received"

Still waiting......


Originally Posted by NathanS
Zinc,
Have you got your PP request yet? I am still waiting on mine....

-NS
zinc65 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.