Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

ATTN: Mr. Andrew Miller (Skilled Worker Class Fee )

ATTN: Mr. Andrew Miller (Skilled Worker Class Fee )

Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

Solomon is an unknown quantity at this point
Post ATTN: Mr. Andrew Miller (Skilled Worker Class Fee )

I had submitted my application for immigration to canada under skilled worker class last month. I am married and have One nine months old baby boy.
In my application all of the details of my family is given as required, but now at this monent I am not willing to apply for my wife and son due to some financial problems. I am planning to apply for them from Canada after my case processing.
The problem is this the full application package of forms and my document's photocopies were returned to me with the objection that "Amount of fee paid is incorrect". I wrote them a letter describing that for one applicant the amount of fee is correct. It was again returned with the same and additional objection that "Method of payment is incorrect."
I had paid the fee in the designated branch of Standared Chartered Bank and the receipt was attached mentioning 550 CAD as paid Fee.

According to their attached fee schedule the method of payment and fee for one single applicant are correct.
Please somebody help me what to do?????
Please Please Please Please Please Please !!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:10 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: ATTN: Mr. Andrew Miller (Skilled Worker Class Fee )

Originally Posted by Solomon
I had submitted my application for immigration to canada under skilled worker class last month. I am married and have One nine months old baby boy.
In my application all of the details of my family is given as required, but now at this monent I am not willing to apply for my wife and son due to some financial problems. I am planning to apply for them from Canada after my case processing.
The problem is this the full application package of forms and my document's photocopies were returned to me with the objection that "Amount of fee paid is incorrect". I wrote them a letter describing that for one applicant the amount of fee is correct. It was again returned with the same and additional objection that "Method of payment is incorrect."
I had paid the fee in the designated branch of Standared Chartered Bank and the receipt was attached mentioning 550 CAD as paid Fee.

According to their attached fee schedule the method of payment and fee for one single applicant are correct.
Please somebody help me what to do?????
Please Please Please Please Please Please !!!!!
You could pay the fee for the rest of the family and have them reimburse the overpayment afterwards, assuming you have the funds disposable. I have read a thread some time ago where someone had a similat problem and did just that. CIC refunded him with the simple comment: Overpayed.

Depending on where you applied you could give them a call. I was successfull with Berlin by calling them when I had a similar problem after they had overlooked that my daughter was canadian and did not need to pay the fee.

Good luck