Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

Old Jun 24th 2004, 5:39 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 42
saima_ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

Hi

Anyone applied at Buffalo in oct 2003 still waiting for IA?

Regards

S
saima_ali is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:22 pm
  #2  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 44
Alex and Bob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

Originally posted by saima_ali
Hi

Anyone applied at Buffalo in oct 2003 still waiting for IA?

Regards

S

Hi, We applied to Buffalo in Oct 2002 and still not had IA
Alex and Bob is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:26 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 43
NoGreenYet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

Have you got your IA, yet?

By the way, do you know which imm officer will process your application? You can find it adjacent to the file number, such as [MF1], "MF" stands for Michael Francomb and "1" stands for USA.

Here is the list of officers at Baffulo:

Michael Francomb, Consul
Hal Watson, Consul
Randy Orr, Consul
Ellen Johnson, Vice Consul
Cheryl Athoe, Designated Immigration Officer
Nora Egan, Designated Immigration Officer
Patti Fitzgerald, Designated Immigration Officer
Lisa Holliday, Designated Immigration Officer
Mary Keefe, Designated Immigration Officer
Robin Oprean, Designated Immigration Officer
Carol Bruton, Non-Immigrant Officer
Paula Zimmerman, Non-Immigrant Officer


Originally posted by saima_ali
Hi

Anyone applied at Buffalo in oct 2003 still waiting for IA?

Regards

S
NoGreenYet is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2004, 9:04 pm
  #4  
Happy Canadian PR
 
ozinca's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 257
ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

That is really interesting, however, I had a look at my AOP from Buffalo (family class outside applicatant) and next to my file number it has [CN2]. What could this mean???
Thank you


Originally posted by NoGreenYet
Have you got your IA, yet?

By the way, do you know which imm officer will process your application? You can find it adjacent to the file number, such as [MF1], "MF" stands for Michael Francomb and "1" stands for USA.

Here is the list of officers at Baffulo:

Michael Francomb, Consul
Hal Watson, Consul
Randy Orr, Consul
Ellen Johnson, Vice Consul
Cheryl Athoe, Designated Immigration Officer
Nora Egan, Designated Immigration Officer
Patti Fitzgerald, Designated Immigration Officer
Lisa Holliday, Designated Immigration Officer
Mary Keefe, Designated Immigration Officer
Robin Oprean, Designated Immigration Officer
Carol Bruton, Non-Immigrant Officer
Paula Zimmerman, Non-Immigrant Officer
ozinca is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2004, 9:53 pm
  #5  
The ECA Godfather
 
MJ23's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver / Seattle
Posts: 839
MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

Originally posted by NoGreenYet
Have you got your IA, yet?

By the way, do you know which imm officer will process your application? You can find it adjacent to the file number, such as [MF1], "MF" stands for Michael Francomb and "1" stands for USA.

Here is the list of officers at Baffulo:

Michael Francomb, Consul
Hal Watson, Consul
Randy Orr, Consul
Ellen Johnson, Vice Consul
Cheryl Athoe, Designated Immigration Officer
Nora Egan, Designated Immigration Officer
Patti Fitzgerald, Designated Immigration Officer
Lisa Holliday, Designated Immigration Officer
Mary Keefe, Designated Immigration Officer
Robin Oprean, Designated Immigration Officer
Carol Bruton, Non-Immigrant Officer
Paula Zimmerman, Non-Immigrant Officer

Mine is HAL WATSON, I hope he is in good mode these days
MJ23 is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2004, 10:55 pm
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 43
NoGreenYet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attention Oct 2003 - Buffalo

I don't know what "2" stands for. I just know that "1" means "the applicant in USA". You may check relevant staff directory.

Originally posted by ozinca
That is really interesting, however, I had a look at my AOP from Buffalo (family class outside applicatant) and next to my file number it has [CN2]. What could this mean???
Thank you
NoGreenYet is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.