Assessment Time With Job Offer

Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Assessment Time With Job Offer

I have just started the skilled worker application process and have an open ended job offer from a Canadian company that I have dealt with over the last 15 years. I'm pretty sure that can be approved by HRC since I have a pretty unique set of experience that this company requires. Can this speed up the application process?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:40 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Assessment Time With Job Offer

All depends from visa post you applied through and their internal policy in respect to applications with HRSDC approved arranged employment offers. Few visa posts claim (at least in theory) that they give higher priority to applications with such approved job offers.

Originally Posted by Posidrive
I have just started the skilled worker application process and have an open ended job offer from a Canadian company that I have dealt with over the last 15 years. I'm pretty sure that can be approved by HRC since I have a pretty unique set of experience that this company requires. Can this speed up the application process?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:02 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
All depends from visa post you applied through and their internal policy in respect to applications with HRSDC approved arranged employment offers. Few visa posts claim (at least in theory) that they give higher priority to applications with such approved job offers.
You may be able to get a temp. work permit and apply from within canada.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 4:22 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no PR visa application process "from within Canada".

Only sponsored spouses and common-law partners under certain circumstances may be sponsored for PR status (not a visa) from within Canada - everyone else must apply through proper visa post abroad.

Originally Posted by mhhp
You may be able to get a temp. work permit and apply from within canada.